Inkpal Warranty & Returns Policy
Inkpal Product Warranty and Guarantee:
- Inkpal.com warrants all of its supplies for use in photocopiers, faxes, and printers. Each Inkpal product has been specifically designed and manufactured for use in the corresponding printers and machines, as described by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
- Under our 6-Month Warranty, all compatible and remanufactured cartridges should be free of defects in both materials and workmanship. If not, please contact us prior to 6 months from the date of purchase and inform us of the defect.
- All Inkpal cartridges are manufactured or remanufactured under the most stringent quality control standards in ISO- 9000 or 9002 certified factories. Our compliance with ISO-9000 standards guarantees that our products will meet or in some cases even surpass the performance of the corresponding OEM product.
- Customers may return any Inkpal product due to dissatisfaction with its overall quality or performance.
- Customers must request a full refund or replacement within 90 days of the original date of purchase. Please see our return policies for more details.
- Inkpal.com's liability hereunder shall be limited to replacement or reimbursement as stated above. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. The tampering with of any Inkpal cartridge by any person or persons other than an Inkpal representative voids all warranties and thereby releases Inkpal from all liability.
Inkpal Product Return Policy:
Our goal at Inkpal.com is to process all returns as quickly as possible. To process a return, we must first receive an RMA Number. Please do not return products without first receiving an RMA Number from us. Without receiving an RMA Number, we cannot issue you with a credit or refund for the items you returned. Please use our Contact Us Page to receive an RMA Number. Please include or have your order number and date of purchase ready when you contact us.
If you receive a defective product or are dissatisfied with the overall quality of your product, please Contact Us. Please let us know your specific issue with the product. In most cases, we can solve the problem for you with some basic troubleshooting methods.
Once we verify that your product is indeed defective, we will issue an RMA Number and mail you a return shipping label so you can return the defective product. Once the defective product has been received at our warehouse and tested, we will issue your credit. You may also request a refund that will include all shipping charges for defective products.
In case of non-defective returns, the procedures are the same as outlined above. All non-defective products must be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase in the original packaging and in re-sellable condition. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges for non-defective returns are not refundable.